Fluke, represented locally by Comtest, has just launched the Fluke 64 MAX IR thermometer with internal memory, unattended monitoring, improved accuracy, increased battery life, as well as the precision needed to do the job accurately. Designed and tested to survive a 3 meter drop, this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer works in the harshest of environments and even when unattended. Applications include industrial maintenance, electrical and HVAC industries.
The Fluke 64 MAX IR features:
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Temperature accuracy of up to ≥ 0 °C: ± 1 °C or ± 1 % of reading whichever is greater with 20:1 distance to spot ratio (64 MAX)
- Flashlight (64 MAX) and large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing even in dark environments
- IP54 rated for extra protection against airborne contaminants
- Set time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended (64 MAX)
- 99 data point logging (64 MAX)
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside set limits
- The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots (62 MAX and 64 MAX have 1).
For more information on Fluke’s new 64 MAX IR thermometer contact Comtest, local distributor of Fluke test and measurement tools, or for upcoming seminars, demos or to locate the nearest dealer, contact COMTEST on 010 595 1821 or email@example.com