The new videoscope probes are IP68 rated to stand up to the dirtiest, harshest industrial work environments
While videoscopes are commonly used in many applications, industrial inspections require a powerful, high-resolution videoscope that clearly displays the condition of internal equipment components. High-resolution videoscopes allow industrial maintenance teams to quickly identify equipment issues and schedule preventive maintenance measures to avoid costly unplanned shut-downs.
COMTEST is now offering the new 800 x 600 resolution Fluke DS701 Diagnostic Videoscope and 1200 x 720 resolution DS703FC high resolution version – built for industrial maintenance troubleshooting and quality assurance testing, and designed to stand up to challenges of a rugged environment. Features include:
- High definition probes with dual-view cameras, allowing the videoscope to take images and video either forward or to the side to capture the images in difficult or hard to reach locations
- 7-inch LCD screen for easy viewing
- IP68 rated probe (imager) for protection against dust and water projected from a nozzle
- Engineered to withstand a 2-meter drop
- Up is Up® technology, which rotates the display screen to allow for appropriate image display, regardless of the orientation of the probe location (available with selected probes)
- Macro to micro zoom function
- Adjustable lighting to capture the best image
- Processing speeds that render a smooth, clear, consistent image
- Intuitive user interface with easy-to-navigate button technology
These rugged videoscopes are designed for a variety of industrial applications, such as production (e.g. inspection of bearing surfaces and lubrication; gear helix inspection), aircraft maintenance (e.g. blade inspection; engine hot section contamination), and automotive quality assurance (e.g. testing of casting goods; inspection for cracks, chips, and contamination in HP chambers), and heavy-duty maintenance (e.g. inspection of clogged pipelines; corrosion in rotors and stators).
Model DS703FC offers wireless synching of images directly from videoscope to the Fluke Connect® system, which are then attached to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real-time collaboration between team members. Live images or videos can also be streamed from the Scope to a smartphone or PC. Contact COMTEST for more information on the Fluke DS701 & DS 703FC Diagnostic Videoscopes, or for upcoming seminars, demos or to locate the nearest dealer
010 595 1821 or firstname.lastname@example.org