Portable humidity generator delivers fast, accurate multi-point calibration of humidity probes and loggers
Fluke Calibration, represented locally by Comtest, introduces the 5128A RHapid-Cal Humidity Generator, a portable, versatile humidity generator for calibrating a large workload of probes and loggers in the field or laboratory. The 5128A is ideal for corporate and independent calibration labs where humidity measurement is critical to prevent spoilage of products, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, semiconductors, chemicals, and food production.
The 5128A is lightweight and compact so technicians can easily take it to the field for thorough, reliable multi-point calibration of humidity probes and loggers. In the lab, the 5128A reduces calibration time by at least 33 percent compared to traditional two-pressure humidity generators, which are slower to respond to humidity and temperature set point changes.
The 5128A delivers:
- Best-in-class system accuracy of ± 1.0% RH for dependable humidity probe calibration
- Rapid humidity and temperature stabilization time for high calibration throughput
- Rate of change for temperature increase is typically 10 ºC/minute; for temperature decrease 1.5 ºC/minute.
- Rate of change for humidity increase is typically 10% RH/minute; for decrease 5% RH/minute.
- A six-point calibration can be done in two hours.
- A front-loading desiccant cartridge can be easily changed by removing the front cap and sliding in a new one.
- Only clean distilled water is needed to operate the 5128A.
The 5128A RHapid-Cal comes standard with an ISO 17025 accredited system calibration and is backed by Fluke Calibration’s world-class metrology and support. To learn more about Fluke Calibration 5128A RHapid-Cal Humidity Generator, or for info about seminars, demos or to locate the nearest dealer, contact Comtest on 010 595 1821 or firstname.lastname@example.org ENDS
For further information, please contact The Comtest Group Tel: 010 595 1821 or email@example.com