The CCBC (Capital City Business Chamber) in conjunction with various partners is hosting an Industry 4.0 for Tshwane conference, with the objective to inform and advise the business community about the many opportunities of being Industry 4.0 savvy. We aim to establish a trusted and ongoing platform with the primary focus to inform, demystify and assist with Industry 4.0 transformation
Please join us for this morning session to gain a better understanding of the vision for the city of Tshwane and the role it will play in leading the African continent into the future.
Visit our website – http://4ir.co.za for more detail and to view the speaker profiles.
Event: Industry 4.0 Tshwane Conference
Event Cost: No Charge
Venue: Building 22, CSIR International Convention Centre, Meiring Naude Rd, Brummeria, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Date: 11 October 2018 – RSVP before 9th October
Time: 8:30am for 9:00am-12:00pm
- Please allow a few minutes to get through security. Be sure to have your ID or driver license and to declare your laptop.
Add event to calendar
· Introductions – Mr. Mark Taylor
· Keynote – Dr. Harry Teifel – I4.0 overview – Progressus – Business & Technology Strategist
· Panel Discussion:
– Prof. Dr. Oliver Damm – Manufacture Sector needs, trends and strategy – Fraunhofer Senior Advisor South Africa
– Dr Harry Teifel – Manufacture Sector needs, trends and strategy
– Mr Martin Sanne – Focused on Innovation – Executive Director CSIR
– Mr Marc Van Pelt – The impact of I4.0 on small business – MD at Pepperl-Fuchs(Pty)Ltd and SAIMC Industry 4.0 Task Team Manager
– Siemens – Focusing on Technology and Science
· Dr Audrey Verhaeghe – The Smart City Concept – Chairman – SA Innovation Summit
· Mr. Mark Taylor (MC) will define Way Forward which will include:
– Tshwane to be/seen as taking the lead
– Announcement of the Forum and objectives as well as all the various ongoing engagements (Online and Direct)
– The announcement of the Tshwane I4.0 Conference planned for Oct/Nov 2019.