Many organisations are far from where they want and need to be with improving performance, and they apply intuition, rather than hard data, when making decisions. Enterprise and Corporate Performance Management (EPM/CPM) is now viewed as the seamless integration of managerial methods.
As a result elearningcurve.com has developed a new course, by advanced cost management and performance improvement expert, Gary Cokins, describes how to implement the full vision of analytics-based performance management to improve organisational performance.
The course on Analytics-based Enterprise Performance Management will show the organisation how to embed Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Analytics (BA) techniques such as correlation, segmentation, associations, and regression analysis and especially predictive analytics to turbocharge the businesses cost and performance management capabilities.
In this course organisations will learn:
- How to view enterprise and corporate performance management (EPM/CPM) as the seamless integration of managerial methods rather than as a process.
- How business analytics is an advance over business intelligence and where Big Data fits in.
- How to identify and differentiate strategic KPIs in a balance scorecard and operational performance indicators (PIs) in dashboards.
- How to properly calculate product, service-line, channel, and customer profitability for analysis, insights and actions.
- How to perform “predictive accounting” for capacity-sensitive driver-based budgets / rolling financial forecasts, what-if analysis, and outsourcing decisions.
- How to overcome implementation barriers such as behavioural resistance to change and fear of being held accountable.
The course forms part of Master Data Management’s, Certified Information Management Professional (CIMP) curricula in either Business Intelligence or Business Analytics, and is delivered via elearning.
“Certification provides the employer with the confidence that their employee can apply the knowledge learned, whilst the employee gains an internationally recognised accreditation. In South Africa, where information management skills are in short supply, our customers find elearningcurve provides fundamental skills to newer staff and provides opportunities for more senior staff to specialise – as for example with this new EPM course,” says Gary Allemann of Master Data Management.
The CIMP designation makes a clear statement that you have learned from the industry leaders and have demonstrated thorough understanding of information management foundations or a specific information management discipline by passing several challenging exams.
CIMP builds upon education to certify knowledge and understanding of information management. CIMP is currently offered in the following tracks:
- Information Management Foundations
- Data Quality
- Data Governance
- Data Integration
- Master Data Management
- Data Modelling & Metadata
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Business Analytics
Visit https://www.masterdata.co.za/index.php/training or call +27 11 4854856 to learn more.