Midrand based publishing company seeks vibrant individual to sell advertising for our industry related bi-monthly magazine.
African Petrochemicals has been Africa’s leading bi-monthly trade magazine for the past 12 and a half years. It features all the latest industry news, special reports, technological advances, project developments, as well as product and company information, providing readers with a comprehensive overview of important issues and insights impacting on all facets of the local petrochemical industry.
• Source new clients to advertise in the magazine
• Maintain and grow existing clients
• Advertisement Sales through all mediums such as telesales, client visits, cold calling, website and internet marketing etc.
• Selling exhibition stands and marketing the respective shows
• Be involved in the hosting of the roadshows and attend same
• Sales Administration duties
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• 3 years proven sales experience
• Good communication skills; ability to liaise with colleagues and clients
• Own reliable vehicle
• Good command of English and Afrikaans languages
• Good Microsoft Office & Outlook computer skills
Should you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your CV.