Our application packages, made up of process photometers and Memosens sensors on the Liquiline CM44P, let us provide simple recipes for success when conducting familiar measuring tasks in the food and beverage industry.
The Liquiline CM44P finally makes it possible to use our process photometers in conjunction with Memosens sensors on a single transmitter. This reduces costs and saves space. It also makes installing and operating the process photometer easier thanks to the familiar simplicity of Liquiline operation.
Moreover, these application packages offer a full spectrum of digital communication, such as fieldbus and Ethernet IP. All of the sensors below are CIP resistant and holds the required certificates. This makes them ideal for use in the food and beverage industry. CPA875 Varivent couplings and retractable assemblies allow for hygienic installation in industrial systems. This means that all of the requirements are met in order to offer our customers maximum reliability for their processes and in doing so contributes to flawless product quality for milk, beer and similar products.
CIP control / phase separation
Optimisation of the CIP-process: Monitoring both suspended solids and conductivity serves to have full insights in the CIP-process, to improve it cost- and time-wise. Is product, water or cleaning medium actually flowing through
the pipes? OUSAF11 and CLS54D helps to detect the phase separation in many products: milk, cream, yeast, and so forth.
- Less costs: Avoiding product losses
- Fast and early detection of product overload in the cleaning medium
- Product safety: Fast detection of incidents, Glass-free sensor
- Less wastewater contamination, less damage to the environment
Filtration /separation control
Quality comes first: The control of turbidity and dissolved oxygen in filtration processes makes sure no filter breakthrough
or oxidation takes place.
- Cost savings: Early leakage detection to avoid downtime
- Process optimisation: ensure maximum service life of the filter
- Quality control of product and process through precise measurement of low particle concentration and oxygen content
Quality check before filling of beverages
Accurate distinction between different drinks: Have all your quality relevant measured values available at a glance: color, dissolved oxygen and pH.
- Enhanced product quality: detect any intrusion of O2 to avoid oxidation in order to ensure shelf life and product taste
- Enhanced safety: no product loss due to wrong bottling
For more information, please visit: https://eh.digital/2xluwtQ
For more information, please contact:
Product Manager: Analytics
Tel: (011) 262 8000