Kira Valves & Engineering are fully equipped to repair and refurbish most makes, types and sizes of valves using skills and experience attained over many years. Our premises consist of a valve refurbishing facility which comprises of stripping, sandblasting, machining, welding, assembly, testing and spraying services.
- Valves are returned to the original state by applying either the clients’ specifications or working to local and or international standards.
- Valves up to 3 metres in size are refurbished and individually certified.
- Up to 90% of all valves can be refurbished at considerable savings when compared to purchasing a new unit. The client on average saves 40% against the cost of a new valve.
- Kira Valves and Engineering is capable of refurbishing almost any type of valve, such as the ball, gate, swing, globe, butterfly, various boiler, safety & pressure reducing valves.
- Our scope includes various low, medium and high pressure valves.
- Hard-faced stellite welding and high velocity oxy-fuel process is offered.
- Ball grinding is offered.
- Reverse engineering by customer consent or OEM spares.
- All valves are stripped, cleaned by proper methods, and thereafter inspected to ensure they are within the customer specified tolerance.
- Valves are reassembled, pressure tested and painted in accordance with our clients requirements.
- Non-destructive testing such as X-rays, Dye pen testing, UT testing, MPI & PMI may be requested.
- All valves are pressure tested as per ASME B16.34/ API 598 and thereafter a test certificate is issued.
For further information, please contact:
Kira Valves & Engineering
Tel: +27(011) 626 3312/6/7
Tel: +27(013) 656 3326