18 February 2021– Keeping you up to date with all the new developments, trending in various industries.
- Sulphur emission enquiry | Pretoria and Johannesburg region
- Electrocomponents collaborates with industry specialists to develop revolutionary new method of inspecting petrochemical storage tanks
- Cleaning industry should not forget lessons learned from pandemic
- Schneider Electric accelerates its sustainability strategy, comes top in Corporate Knights ranking of world’s most sustainable corporations
- SMC virtual tour- Explore our South African Headquarters
- African Development Bank and Mozambique LNG Area 1 Project win Multilateral Deal of the Year Award for $24 billion global syndicated finance
- The impact of 5G in the business – are South African organisations ready?
- How to troubleshoot conveyor belt challenges
- OMRON Announces the World’s First Integrated Controller for Fully Automated Robotic Production Systems
- Demag to supply three process cranes for “Green” Power Generation at E.ON BIOMASS POWER plant in Hürth
- Magnetic Target Switch for Position Sensing in Standard-duty and Extreme-duty Operation Environments
- BI warns against the unforeseen costs of using counterfeit bearings
- Rio-Carb R-C700 wear liner plate is the ‘green steel’ alternative
- Firm local base sets up ZEST WEG for Africa growth
Click here to view the newsletter. [No opt-in required]