INSTROTECH, local representative of SELET has a new design for a series of capacitive sensors with more compact dimensions than traditional sensors on the market – 40 mm in total, of which 33 mm is the threaded section for the flush version, and 50 mm in total, for the non-flush version. New constructive technology played a large part in the development of these products. The sensitivity adjustment is not via a trimmer, but uses a ‘teach-switch’ located at the back of the sensor.
K02’s key features:
- Metal casing with a compact 18 mm diameter
- Dimensions of flush version: L=40mm (thread of 33 mm)
- Dimensions of non-flush version: L=50 mm (thread of 33 mm)
- Automatic or manual teach-in mode for sensitivity calibration
- NO or NC output setting by teach-in
- Cable connection L=2 m or L=200 mm with M12 pigtail connector
- Versions: 3-cables PNP NO/NC, and 4-cables NO+NC
SELET, based in Turin, Italy, produces components for automation fields with inductive sensors that address the limitations of mechanical switches in automation. SELET produces capacitive and photoelectronic sensors, and rotary encoders (incremental and absolute). SELET seeks to develop customer-driven products while enjoying a worldwide presence through distribution networks and direct contacts.
Contact INSTROTECH for more information onSELET K02 COMPACT CAPACITIVE SENSOR on 010 595 1831 or email@example.com