Val.Co has introduced a new LPM level switch specifically designed to control the storage of dusts, granules and solid products.
Particularly suited for the pharma, food, plastics and agri markets, the reliable level switch is of robust construction and consists of a stainless steel rotating shaft with sealed self-lubricating bearings. The shaft is driven by a synchronous gear motor at low speed. When the material stops the rotation of the blades, the power supply to the geared motor will be cut off, activating an electric changeover contact.
Managing Director of GHM Messtechnik South Africa, Jan Grobler, commented “This new LPM level switch from Val.Co is the most cost-efficient level switch on the market whilst still maintaining its renowned instrumentation quality, accuracy and reliability. Not only is the shaft manufactured from stainless steel its performance is enhanced by the self-lubricating bearing system. We believe this newly developed LPM level switch will add value to the control of the storage of granules, dust and other solid products”.
The Val.Co LPM level switch offers the following technical specifications:
· Power supply range: 24 – 230-volt units
· A temperature range of -100 C to + 1200 C
· Housing consists of cast aluminium or stainless steel AISI 304
· Connection to FWX lengths A/B from 55mm to one meter and connection to 40G-65G A/B 80mm to one meter
· Electrical connection is N.2 cable-gland 3/8″
· Paddle can be supplied with flanged or threaded connections
· Conforms to IP65 protection standards
The alarm system can be activated when conveyor belts unexpectedly come to a standstill.
Val.Co is part of the GHM Group of companies.
Further information is available from: Jan Grobler, Managing Director, Messtechnik South Africa. Tel: 011 902 0158 email: email@example.com