A wide range of measurements – always in view!
INSTROTECH offers Kobold’s MMA range of industrial temperature probes, or insertion resistance thermometers (with/without transmitter). The MMA is engineered using 316 stainless steel and incorporates high accuracy Pt100 resistance sensors with analogue output options. The MMA is delivered standard with M12 or DIN 43650 plug electrical connections, as well as a wide variety of popular process connections.
Temperature sensors with transmitter are capable of transmitting measuring signals noise-free over long distances. The two-wire transmitter is integrated in the resistance thermometer. The output-signal is 4-20mA. The transmitter range is configurable from PC through the KM-HART interface and the KM-Soft software.
Kobold MMA features:
- Economically-priced digital thermometer with optional plug-on display
- Compact construction with or without transmitter 4-20mA output: PC-configurable range by software
- Measuring ranges: -198°C – +250°C (more on request)
- Pt100 sensor class A, ⅓ DIN, 1/10 DIN or cryogenic
- Process connection threaded clamp DIN32676, VARIVENT or union nut DIN 11851
- Electrical connection DIN 43650, or M12
- Stainless steel
- Withstands vibration
This quality range of economically priced temperature instrument is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications such as: heating installations, furnace and apparatus construction; machine construction and building installations; marine engineering; general industrial applications; food, and pharmaceutical industry. Contact INSTROTECH for more information on Kobold’s MMA range of industrial temperature probes on 010 595 1831 or email@example.com