A first for its kind in Africa, siFramo is a non welded support system that saves time, money and labour.
15 years ago, Sikla pioneered siFramo: a versatile, multifunctional, and high load bearing modular steel support system. SiFramo is the only system with 1-Screw technology in the world and is now available in South Africa.
What is siFramo:
- siFramo is a non-welded steelwork support system for the modular construction of frames and structures. A first real alternative to welding.
- The system enables multidirectional connection possibilities without the need for through-bolts and back-plates.
- The connection method is simple, fast, reliable and safe. The entire system is certified according to international standards.
- The box section profiles have a high torsional resistance and a fine adjustment capability for connecting members.
How is it assembled?
- siFramo is assembled via thread forming screws.
- The non-cutting cold formed threads of the screw form their own threads into the pilot holes of the perforated siFramo profiles.
- The low thread forming torque and resulting high clamping force, offers a superior process-reliable shake-proof fastening.
- The thread forming screws are removable and can be used again.
- Reduced Overall Project Time
- Detailed Design later possible and still adaptable
- Cost and time advantages regarding transport (earlier or cheaper)
- More economical (material, installation time, overall)
- No skilled staff needed, possible to be built by one person
- Material on stock
- Fabrication can take place anywhere
- Weight saving about 50%, hence less/no crane and less man power (costs)
- Instant corrosion protection (HDG)
- Static proof by RStab calculations
- Adjustments and modifications easily possible
- Reduced impact on the environment
For more information contact:
Gismo Installations cc
T: +27 72 275 6317