The condition monitoring industry is one in which technology and skills constantly evolve to meet new asset maintenance needs. WearCheck maintains their position as leaders in the field by constant investment in updated technology, ongoing training and harnessing new talent. Some new appointments and promotions at WearCheck recently include:
- Vincent Sithole has been promoted to junior chemist at WearCheck’s Pinetown laboratory. He joined WearCheck last year as a research and development assistant.
- Gert Nel, diagnostician, has been promoted to branch manager of WearCheck’s transformer oil analysis laboratory in Cape Town.
- Agnes Swanepoel has joined WearCheck Rustenburg to handle business development and technical sales in the region.
- Stephanie du Plessis has joined WearCheck in Richards Bay as team as a vibration analysis technician.
- Suzette von Weilligh has joined WearCheck Kathu to handle the technical sales and customer support.
- Werner Buys has re-joined WearCheck as business development and technical support for the Kathu branch.
- Ashley Mayer has re-joined WearCheck Pinetown as a diagnostician.